Name and Contact Data of the Party Responsible for Data Processing
Responsible party pursuant to Article 4 Sect. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
SLA Software Logistik Artland GmbH
(hereinafter referred to as “We”),
49610 Quakenbrück, Deutschland
Telephone: +49 (0) 5432 9480-0
Fax: +49 (0) 5431 9480-11
Contact Data for Data Protection Enquiries
For replies to questions concerning the processing of personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, as well as in the case of revocation of consent issued, please contact:
Ms. Yvonne Kiel
49610 Quakenbrück, Germany
Processing of Personal Data When Visiting Our Website
When using our website exclusively to obtain information, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise provide information to us, we will only process the personal data which your browser sends to our server. The information will be stored temporarily in a “logfile”. The following information may be recorded there without your cooperation and stored until it is deleted automatically:
- Internet protocol address of the end device sending the request
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the enquiry (specific site)
- Access status/HTTP-status code
- Respective data volume sent
- Website, from which the site is being accessed (Referrer-URL)
- The browser being used by you
- Operating system of the requesting end device and its surface
- Language and version of your browser software
- Name of your access provider
- Similar information which serves the aversion of danger in the case of attacks on our system
The data is necessary for us from a technical aspect in order to be able to correctly present our website to you, enable convenient use of our website and to guarantee the stability and security of the system. The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the specified purposes of the data processing.
(2) In order to make the use of our website more convenient to you, we use session cookies. They store a “session ID” with which diverse requests by your browser can be allocated to the joint session. This allows the recognition of your end device when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted automatically when you log out or close the browser.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies, also for optimization of user-friendliness. When you re-visit our website, it is automatically recognized that you already visited our website and which entries and settings you made, so that you do not have to enter these again. Temporary cookies are automatically deleted after a set period, which varies from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time on your browser’s security settings.
(3) You can configure your browser settings in accordance with your wishes and e.g. reject cookies from third parties or all cookies. Please be advised that in such a case you may not be able to use all functions of our website.
(4) The data processed by cookies are necessary for the specified purposes for safeguarding our legitimate interests as well as third party interests pursuant to Article 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
Processing of Personal Data When Contacting Us
When you contact us by telephone, fax, e-mail or a contact form the personal data disclosed by you is stored by us to answer your questions. Data processing for the purpose of initiating contact with us takes place pursuant to Article 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. The data accrued in this context will be deleted by us as soon as storage is no longer necessary, or processing will be restricted, if there are statutory records preservation duties.
Processing of Personal Data in the Case of Applications
(1) When you (applicant) apply to us electronically (e.g. per e-mail), sending us application documents electronically, we process your personal data for the purpose of carrying out the application process.
(2) When we conclude an employment contract with a candidate we process the data for the purpose of winding up the employment relationship, taking into account the statutory provisions.
(3) Where no employment contract is formed between an applicant and us, the application documents are deleted automatically six months after notice of rejection of the application unless we have other legitimate interests which prevent deletion. Such an interest could be the duty to provide proof in proceedings pursuant to the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
Processing of Personal Data Upon Newsletter Subscription
(1) To the extent that you gave your explicit consent, we are sending you our newsletter, in which we inform you of our latest offers of interest to you, by email. The advertised goods and services are specified in the statement of consent.
(2) For subscription to our newsletter we use the “double-opt-in procedure”, i.e. after you subscribe, we send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to subscribe to the newsletter. If you fail to confirm the subscription within 48 hours, your information will be blocked and deleted after one month. Beyond this, we store your IP addresses used and the times of subscription and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your subscription and, where applicable, to be able to solve any case of abuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for subscription to the newsletter is your e-mail address. The disclosure of specially marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation we will store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the subscription to the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare revocation through a click on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or through a message to the contact data specified in the imprint.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those cited below. We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You gave your explicit consent pursuant to Article 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR,
- This is permitted by law and necessary pursuant to Article 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. b GDPR for performance of contracts with you,
- There is a statutory duty for disclosure pursuant to Article 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. c GDPR,
- Disclosure pursuant to Article 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no cause to assume that you have a prevalent interest subject to protection in the non-disclosure of your data.
(2) The IP address sent by Google Analytics by your browser will not be merged with other data by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; please be advised, however, that in this case you may not be able to use the full range of functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent the recording of data generated by the cookie referring to your use of the data associated with the website (including your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of said data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) For our website we use Google Analytics with the add-on „_anonymizeIp()“. IP addresses are abbreviated this way and any allocation to a specific person can be ruled out. To the extent that the data recorded on you enables identification, it is immediately excluded and the personal data enabling identification is deleted at once.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyse the use of our website and to improve it on a regular basis. We can improve our offer through the statistics obtained and make it more interesting for you as the user. If you have set up a customer account with us, we also use Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flow, which is performed via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use on your customer account “My Data”.
(6) Third party provider: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA,
Information on data protection under https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=en.
Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(7) The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
Use of Social Media-Plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Xing.
We use the “two-click solution”, i.e. when you visit our site we will initially generally not disclose any personal data to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in via the marking on the box, via its initials or the logo. We enable you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you retrieved the respective website of our online offer. In addition, the data specified above under “processing of personal data when visiting our website” is sent. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is immediately anonymized after recording at the instructions of the respective provider. Through activation of the plug-in, your personal data is sent to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the US). As the plug-in provider records the data specifically via cookies we advise that you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the shaded box.
(2) We have no control over the data recorded or the data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data recording, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also do not have any information for deletion of the recorded data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data recorded on you as user profiles and uses it for advertising, market research and/or customization of its website. Such an evaluation is in particular for the purpose (including for users not logged on) of presentation of customized advertising and to inform other users of the social network on your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of this user profile; for this purpose, you need to contact the respective plug-in provider. Via the plug-ins we offer you the possibility of interacting with the social networks and other users, enabling us to improve our offers and to make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for use of the plug-ins is Article 6 Sect. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) Data is relayed regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged on there. If you are logged on to the plug-in provider, your data recorded with us is allocated directly to your account with the plug-in provider. If you use the activate button and link the site, for example, the plug-in provider will also store this information on your user account and will share it publicly with your contacts. We advise you to log out on a regular basis after using a social network, in particular, before activation of the button, as this way you can prevent the allocation of your profile to the plug-in provider.
(5) More information on the purpose and extent of data recording and processing thereof by the plug-in provider is available from the provider. There you will also obtain more information regarding your rights in this context and your settings options for the protection of your privacy:
a) Facebook: Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA; Information on data protection at https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook is subject to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Twitter: Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; Information on data protection at https://twitter.com/de/privacy. Twitter is subject to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) YouTube: YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA,
Informationen zum Datenschutz unter https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de.
Google hat sich dem EU-US Privacy Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
d) Linkedin: LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; Information on data protection at http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn is subject to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
e) Xing: Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; Information on data protection at https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung.
Rights of Parties Concerned
Under the law, you can assert the following rights regarding your personal data against us:
- Right to information (Article 15 GDPR)
- Right to correction (Article 16 GDPR)
- Right to deletion (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- Right to objection against the processing (Article 21 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right to revocation of former consent (Article 7 Sect. 3 GDPR)
Moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory agency regarding the processing of your personal data by us (Article 77 GDPR).
Within the framework of your visit to our website, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest degree of encryption supported by your browser. Normally, it is a 256-bit encryption. Should your browser not support a 256-bit encryption, we alternatively use 128-bit v3 technology. You can recognize if a specific page of our website is being transmitted under encryption by the symbol of a closed key or lock on your browser’s status bar. In other respects, we use suitable technology and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or wilful manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or access by unauthorized third parties. Our security measures are constantly optimized in line with technological developments.
Update and Change of the Present Data Privacy Statement
The present data privacy statement reflects the status on the date cited below. Due to further development of our website and the offers via the website or due to changes in statutory/official regulations, it may be necessary to amend the present data privacy statement. The updated data privacy statement can be retrieved at any time from our website and printed out.
As per: 25th May 2018.