We are living in a world where technologies are advancing faster and innovation is taking place at ever shorter intervals. The IT industry is characterized by growth, dynamism and new business potential. Reason enough to be enthusiastic about training as an IT specialist with the best prospects for the future.
As an IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d), you plan, implement and integrate IT systems. You take care of malfunctions and inform internal and external users which systems are best suited for their use and configure them. In addition, you will get to know cross-departmental processes and will have the opportunity to work on various projects during your training.
Apply now for the training year 2020 (start 01.08.) at our locations Quakenbrück and Bramsche.
Grades are not so important to us. Much more important is what is behind it. You can best inspire us with your personality, your talent and a high degree of commitment. You are also convincing with:
- Interest and enthusiasm for IT
- First experiences with programming languages
- Motivation and desire for a versatile apprenticeship occupation
- Mathematical and technical understanding
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
That's what we offer you:
- Sound and practical training in an innovative and future-oriented company
- Exciting and project-oriented tasks in dynamic teams
- Nice, helpful and open corporate culture
- Good takeover prospects
Have you recognized yourself? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application (gladly by email).
You have questions about working at SLA or would like to know more about our company? Then feel free to contact me! I look forward to your message and get back to you immediately.