Every day a new challenge awaits you in numerous national and international projects. Be right in the middle to master tasks that deal with digitalization, Smart Factory, RFID, Apps and digital platforms. And you can look forward to a team with which it will be fun every day to design them in a motivated way. This is part of everyday life here at the SLA. Together we are on the mission to make life and work in the world a little better every day and to develop advanced technologies for production and logistics that make the value chain digitally successful.
We are looking for our location in Quakenbrück at the earliest possible date:
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (M/F/D) - specialising in application development
- Safe handling of object-oriented software development
- Good knowledge of the programming languages "C++", "C" or Java
- Comprehensive database knowledge
- Experience in project organization is an advantage
We're looking for you,
when you are open-minded and determined in your approach to new tasks, enjoy teamwork and are structured, well organised and flexible! Your strengths also include reliability, communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- An interesting and responsible occupation in an innovative and forward looking company
- Exciting, project-oriented tasks in dynamic teams
- Trusting, helpful and open corporate culture
- Short communication channels
- Individual further training offers
- Flexible working hours
- home office
- Hansefit, full coffee, fresh fruit every day and much more
We have been developing software for over 25 years with passion, know-how and enthusiasm for very different industries on different continents. As digitization experts, we make digital transformation a simple experience for many companies. By understanding not only the technology, but also the people it is made for. With solutions that are as diverse as the requirements of our customers, whom we meet every day with individuality and closeness.
Have you recognized yourself? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application (gladly byemail).
You have questions about working at SLA or would like to know more about our company? Then feel free to contact me! I look forward to your message and get back to you immediately.