The IT industry is characterized by growth, dynamism and new business potential. Reason enough to get enthusiastic about a part-time job with the best prospects for the future during his studies.
Every day a new challenge awaits you in numerous national and international projects. Be right in the middle to master tasks that deal with digitalization, Smart Factory, RFID, Apps and digital platforms. And you can look forward to a team with which it will be fun every day to shape them in a motivated way. This is part of everyday life here at the SLA. Together we are on the mission to make life and work in the world a little better every day and to develop advanced technologies for production and logistics that make the value chain digitally successful.
For our location in Bramsche we are looking for the next possible date:
WORK STUDENTS IN SECOND-LEVEL-SUPPORT (m/f/d)
- Study of computer science, business informatics or a comparable course of studies (Bachelor / Master)
- Enjoy coordinating complex processes
- Structured and process-oriented thinking
- Independent, accurate and self-reliant way of working
- Determination and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of English is an advantage
- Support of our customer in the operation of its worldwide web platform
- Support of the customer in support cases and documentation of the solution methods
What we offer you
- Dynamic and exciting working environment
- Varied activities
- Insights into the diversity of the IT service area
- Flexible working hours (home office possible)
We have been developing software for over 25 years with passion, know-how and enthusiasm for very different industries on different continents. As a digitization expert, we make digital transformation easy for many companies to experience. By understanding not only the technology, but also the people it is made for. With solutions that are as diverse as the requirements of our customers, whom we meet every day with individuality and closeness.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your detailed application (gladly by email).
You have questions about working at SLA or would like to know more about our company? Then feel free to contact me! I look forward to your message and get back to you immediately.