Going digital can be so easy.
Get funding with "DIGITAL JETZT"
Are you still hesitating whether the step into digitalization is the right one? With experience from countless projects, we can say: Take the step. It's worth it. For the growth of your company, for your innovative spirit and for competitive advantages that no one can take away from you.
There are certain funding programs in each country that support you with your digitization project. In the following, we introduce you to the funding program of the Federal Ministry "DIGITAL JETZT", which subsidizes investments of SMEs in digital technologies throughout Germany.
We accompany you on your way to becoming digital right here, right now.
Digitalization possibilities with SLA:
There are countless ways to digitize processes and structures. How can we help you with this? We take a look at your processes and identify potentials together, which may concern the following areas of application, for example:
- Introduction of a new enterprise resource planning system
- Networking with existing ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Navision, etc.)
- Networking of processes on production and business level
- Connection and realtime-integration of machines and peripherals
- Warehouse Management System: from manual to fully automated warehouse
- Monitoring of machine, production and process data
- Software for service and maintenance
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness: intelligent machines, more effective work structures and efficiency in your processes
- Development of web platforms and apps (e.g. sales, tour or order app)
- The right hardware for use in different environments
- Traceability and transparency of data
- Software to achieve maximum data security in your company
- Business intelligence
Digitalization through networking and innovation
"Digital JETZT" for the midmarket
With the DIGITAL NOW funding program, the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Protection (BMWi) is supporting investments by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in digital technologies with a grant of up to €50,000 until the end of 2023.
What is supported?
- Digital technologies (e.g. investments in software and hardware)
- Qualification of employees in the context of digital topics
Who is supported?
- Companies with an employee count of 3-499 from all industries
- Companies that are based in Germany and are planning a digitization project
- The project must not have started at the time of funding approval
How do I submit the grant?
- Register on the „Digital Jetzt“ portal at https://www.digitaljetzt-portal.de/
- Fill in the form and participate via the lottery procedure
- The drawing takes place on the 15th of each month and must be completed again for each month in which you would like to participate in the lottery procedure
- As soon as you have been drawn, you will be notified and can then prepare and submit the application for funding, including your digitization plan
Your digitalization plan describes the entire digitalization project and shows the current status of digitalization in the company and the goals to be achieved with the investment.
We look forward to supporting you and working with you to shape the next steps on your path to digitalization. The funding is limited, so don't hesitate to get in touch with us at any time.